Wednesday, January 18, 2006

odd habits

schizoblog and 3kympin kriisi list their weird habits. and since schizo-janne doesn't challenge me, i just have to list mine too:

  1. shoes first (oh the shock!)
    when figuring out what to wear, i choose a pair of heels first and then match the rest of my outfit to them.

  2. anally retentive dvds
    i'm pretty anal about my dvd collection being in alphabetical order. the rest of my apartment might at times look like it would have been hosting an orgy for the local secretary students and a high school footy team, but my dvds: straight line, alphabetical, anal.

  3. morning coffee addiction
    i just can't handle a day at the office without my massive triple shot latte. it just doesn't work.

  4. perty toe nails
    must-have-a-pedicure. my toe nails have to be the right length, right shape and perty colour [full stop]. and i can't cut toe nails, they have to be filed down to the right length and shape. i think this one can be traced back to the shoes too...

  5. skin addiction
    i can't help it. i love skin. whenever i have the luxury to sleep next to someone i like, i can't stop running my fingers up and down their skin. preferably up and down a beautifully muscly back. yummy. the good thing is that this seems to be addictive to the receiver too, since after a while they start demanding 'tickles' if for some reason i don't start it automatically. heh.

No comments: