Monday, January 30, 2006

must - stop - watching

ok. this is not healthy anymore.

see, unfortunately most of the ppl around me have been exposed to bloody lil britain lately as well. i've gotten used to everyone quoting the idiotic one-liners all the time and do the same myself. unfortunately, the reality is that not everyone has seen it. at least not all friggen three seasons of it. so i really, REALLY have to stop quoting it all the time.

heh. i rocked up at my mate's place on sat night and was buzzing myself through the downstairs door. i expected him to respond, but it was his flatmate.
[bzzzzzzzzzt-bzzt-bzzt-BZZZZZZZZZZZTTT]
- yes?

- 'hi martin, it's linda... '

- ...? [hang-up]
[after realising that my witty line did not go down too well i call my mate's mobile]
- hello hello!

- FUCKEN LET ME IN!
also, the continuous use of phrases like 'i want that one', 'yeah i know', 'i don't like it', 'i look a pillock', 'the computer says no...', 'but i'm a lady!', 'a right kerfuffle' and of course 'eh-eh-ehhhhhh!' have caused a series of odd looks and uncomfortable silences among the normal people at work.

No comments: