Thursday, January 26, 2006

meh. australia day

day off, but since i'm paid by the hr it just meant that i need to work on friday instead. so no, not a big fan this year.

i'm not going to big day out, but i did get an invitation to a rather promising australia j party. bbq and piss all day long - the real australian way of spending the day. so i better doll up, pick up some meat and goon on my way and head to my mate's place.

--

social life has been quite entertaining lately. i've met a lot of new people as well as caught up with my old mates. heaps of drinkies and good times i tell you. the new people are quite interesting and entertaining, but nothing to write home about just yet.

--

ooh! nearly forgot: i finally updated my webcam and now my baby does good quality clear image and FINALLY has a mic in it.

so bunnies i know irl: email/msn me to swap skype usernames!

No comments: