Thursday, May 01, 2008

No pain, no gain

You know how it is - you want to travel? You need to cram yourself in to a friggen plane. Full stop.

And the further you want to go, the longer the pain lasts. Unless you're a fan of sleeping pills, you just need to take it like a man and bitch all you can.

I've come to believe in the power of a well planned liquid diet while on board one of these wonderful airlines. And by well planned I'm referring to the quantity than quality; the more the better. The alcohol is free for a reason you know.

A good indicator of the optimal pace in alcohol intake is that the on board flight entertainment system quality seems almost bearable, yet you still have enough common sense left not to kill the kid kicking the back of your seat.

Not that I'm about to fly anywhere in the near future, I just thought I'd share this little piece of wisdom with you bunnies. So there you go.

No comments: