Monday, July 31, 2006

a beautiful day

yet another stunning day in sydney and yet another 9km lap behind me.

today's run was even more productive than the average sweating session. i managed to accidentally outline my thesis (exegesis, really) while running.

i have had this sketch in my head for a couple of months already, but it was lacking structure. suddenly, 3/4 of my run done, the starting point revealed itself as clear as daylight and all i could think was how stupid of me it had been not to see it before.

now i have a starting point, an ending (which is actually already written) and i have an idea how to fill the bit in between. then i know how to tie it up with the theory side and most importantly i have finally figured out the one question that has been troubling me so far; 'why?'.

oh and also, i feel like a saint again. today's lap was a lil bit easier than yesterday's even tho at the end of it my calves were making it quite clear that a day of rest in between the workout sessions might have been a good idea.

i think i'll write the beginning of my exegesis now.

2 comments:

Soon said...

Stunning? I thought my fingers were going to lock from the damning cold.

tp said...

i bet you weren't running tho?