Wednesday, June 21, 2006

rok on - a quick update

busy times bunnies, busy times.


i have been juggling my time between work, uni and deviant and there hasn't been a minute left over lately.

--

never underestimate the power of sms filth!

deviant went on a fishing trip last week and he was supposed to get back on sunday night. heh. after sending a rather explicit sms on thursday, i received a phone call on friday informing me that he was coming back two days early.

my kinda man i tell you!

--

oh great news bunnies:

on monday night an art critic / curator from rome emailed me. she had seen my work at an online art site and now wants to screen it at a new arts festival in italy next august! fan-fucken-tastic!

will keep you updated on that.

--

a finn bunny reading my blog just emailed me a link to this viivi & wagner clip. priceless! thanks hun.


( click for a better image )
- "i'll get the candy, you go and choose a movie. pick a classic, will you?"
- "alright."
--
[classics]
- "oh looky, 'deep throat'..."
--
- "what filth is this?"
- "i found it on the classics shelf"

No comments: