Friday, June 23, 2006

poor wittle me...

as few irl finn bunnies have already been asking: there is no shoes on tour this june-july.

usually i have been going back home for a month from mid-june to mid-july. but this year will have to be an exception.

as i am doing my honours year at the moment, i need to hand in my thesis (well, exegesis really, but no one seems to know what that is so it's easier to use a word everyone knows) in october and i can tell you bunnies, it's missing a good 10 000 words or so at the moment. not even mentioning the 2/3 videos that are still missing from my grad show work. so yeh, i'll be a very busy lil chicky for the rest of the year.

so darling irl finn bunnies, when are you coming down under to visit me? there is a place to stay as long as you bring salmiakki ( with and without vodka, pls) and cloudberry liqueur...


No comments: