Monday, October 03, 2005

more stories from the office (piss-up)

this is yet another case of my (ex) boss cracking me up. we had a work piss-up. this time at slip-inn.

i had to leave early cause i had promised to meet a mate of mine for a coffee. of course my work mates gave me shit for leaving early and i told my boss that i had a coffee date with a pretty chicky and could not stay.

well, when the time for me to leave came, i said bye to everyone. as i was half way out of the door, she shouts out loud:
'H A V E   F U N   M U F F   D I V I N G ! ! ! '
the whole rest of the table went 'HUH?' as i giggled my arse out of the door. man, is this going to be a fun one to explain at the office.

and sorry bunnies to disappoint you, but no, there was no muff diving involved. i bet ppl at the office will be disappointed too.

3 comments:

Ivar said...

Did you have fun?
Muff diving that is.

swingingsusan said...

So there was no "dividing and conquering" ...

tp said...

teeheehee... sorry to disappoint you sweetheart but no.

you never told me that you blog! bloody hell woman! these things need to be shared!