Sunday, October 30, 2005

crazy times

flat out. that's all i can say.

just finished packing my old apartment and waiting for the car to arrive to move all this junk to the new place. dun have a fridge. fuck. bit of a problem really. i won't have net connected for a week or so. *panic*

the frenchman has been keeping me borderline sane lately. and entertained. and drunk. which helps.

the frenchman and sunshine met briefly yesterday. was weird. frenchman drove me to newtown to pick up the last of the shit that was still stored in sunshine's room. sunshine helped me carry the boxes into the car. threw the shit in and fucked off fairly quickly. frenchman's been trying to milk out every detail of my past relationship since that. men are funny.

1 comment:

Riikka said...

The view from your new appartment looks really nice. I hope I could see the sea and some boats from my window, but I don't. I only see some trees.
I commented because it's part of the new meme Pinseri started this week.