Saturday, October 08, 2005

blogspotted!

swingingsusan - i just found out that my crazy ex boss blogs too. she's funny as fuck that woman. an endless source of entertainment i tell you. and prolly the only female i know that uses the word 'cunt' as much as i do. strongly recommended bunnies.
"What else...Oh I created Nick Cave in the Sims only for him to electrocute himself trying to fix a fucking oven and died. It took me so long to get his nose right.

The picture is Discoman in sarong sleeping on a Saturday arvo. I really wish people wouldn't buy him things like sarongs - cause he wears them - he likes the fact that my mother told him that they go nude underneath in Sri Lanka so he is now free-balling in that dirty sarong in my house - so very wrong."
oh and the notorious discoman is my video art lecturer from uni. crazy bunnies both of them. and very good value.

No comments: