Friday, May 20, 2005

tickets paid! - 27 days to go

woot! just came back from the travel agency after paying my flights. that's almost half way home.

i have to stay in heathrow (i fucken HATE that airport!) for 12 hrs both ways. first i was really pissy abt that, but then i realised that its long enough to fuck off from the airport. i reckon its 10 hrs at tate modern for me! yay!

the only bad thing abt being so far away is that the flights take friggen ages and cost shitloads. it takes 38 hrs (!) for me to get from sydney to helsinki. t h i r t y - f u c k e n - e i g h t h o u r s ! man, i'm going to be one cranky miss when i get to helsinki. mum better have shitloads of salmiakki waiting for me. that should fix me alright. then i'll sleep solid till it's time to start mid-summer drinkies.

all you dear old mates who might be reading this back home: i'll be in finland from june 18th to july 19th. make sure you arrange some time for me and we'll have a quality bender for the whole month!

No comments: