Monday, May 16, 2005

monday whinging

today, i'm buggered.

thoroughly happy and satisfied, but as tired and energy-less as the average poofter during the post mardi gras pill crash. i seriously haven't done anything to deserve this, especially since i only boozed one night this weekend. that's practically saint-like of me!

mind you, i would feel like a game of pool. i reckon i don't suck quite as badly anymore. yes yes, i know, it doesn't really mean much, but it's at least some sort of improvement. even if i might not sink a ball, i at least hit the white one. well, most of the time anyway.

--

i'm reading dean koontz's the taking atm, and i can't make up my mind abt it.

at times it's really captivating and intense and i enjoy reading it. but then, right when i'm starting to like the book, it throws some utter wankiness at me and shakes off any feeling of pleasure that might have existed a second earlier.

--

i think i'll wait for sunshine to come home and heat up some uber-yummy makaroonilaatikko for dindin. yumyumyum.

which reminds me, you potential finn bunnies reading my rants, eat some karjalanpiirakka, punajuurisalaatti and porkkanalaatikko for me, will ya? oh, and finish it off with hylamansikkapuffetti... [insert here lots and lots of droolage]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about reading that book. It is the same reading your blog each day (yes I have no life). One minute I am intrigued by your stories then you lose me either with some mad woman rant or Finnish dialogue.

Insert sigh here

Kiwi

tp said...

heh. yes. i am mad, i am a woman (girl! girl!) and i certainly do rant.

and the finnish? i try to only use finnish when there's a point to it, like usually i'm referring to finnish blogs, content or issues. so there would be no point of ranting abt it in english, cause a lot of it wouldn't transfer through even after translated.

as this is a non-pre-censored flow of my life, i do tend to add the whole range of shit here. and no, it is not all either perty or pleasant. it's a mess like the author herself.

i am both scared and suprised that there is daily reader out there. i've ben treating this site as a diary left open on my desk. even though it's available, i didn't really think any one did read it in the end...

Anonymous said...

It's Ok, you don't have to sleep with one eye open. I am just a mere bored office worker who likes to participate in a little escapism each day. I should thank you for breaking up the monotony of shuffling paper each day....but I am not going to....as I am a man and men do not take easily to saying thanks.

tp said...

dear anonymous,

for the second time today you cracked me up. i should thank you for elongating my life with aproximately 0.156 minutes...but i am not going to...as i am a finn and finns do not take easily to saying thanks.