Tuesday, November 08, 2005

silly bridget!

i was not aware that you can compress so much embarrassment into such a short time and space. yes bunnies, i went to a dance class.

see, i used to dance when i was a stupid lil teen shit. i used to dance, perform and even compete. did a pretty decent job at it too. i wasn't anything great, but i did alright and i had a great time doing it.

then, 13 yrs passed.

now, in the sad present day i'm just old, stiff and look friggen ridiculous. was not fun. i dare say i'll stick to my jogs to the opera house and back. much better work out with much less embarrassment. besides, it's free and you see hotties instead of sweaty fat unco arses all around you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How interesting. A page in your book has mysteriously disappeared. I wonder if it was an attack of the guilts or did pressure come from some quarter?

The plot thickens!

Kiwi

tp said...

heh. i don't remove shit because someone else asks me to. if something disappears it's because of my own decision.

this was yet another case of 'what the fuck was i thinking?!?'

Anonymous said...

Don't expect me to believe that.

Sure you can (still) dance. You're just 40-something or what? ;)

Bet you've got older, still. Or do you still think Enya's music makes better sex? ;)

Check my page when ever you like to.:)

And a freezing hi from this russian's hell.

Satu

Ps. Blogilista.com, siellä se Saarakin nyt on!

tp said...

ha!

nineteen hun, nineteen! i keep telling you that every year: nineteen ;)

and the only thing that has changed over the years is that my idea of good sex has gone from enya to nine inch nails. heh.

Anonymous said...

And the legs that can move.

Makes even better sex, if you still can remember, as old as you are...;)

When will you turn the scary 30? I'll pass the line of adultary at April 8th, not necesserily 2006 (when I'll be around 19 too...)

Let's see if I can pass that with pride as an author of some book. It's getting hot in here, I hope (about 8 degrees, but..)

Don't break a leg while being 19!;) Or hurt your back....