Monday, June 20, 2005

yay for finnish summer!

mmm... karjalanpiirakkaa. yumyumYUM. say what you will bunnies, but finnish food is fucken delicious!

oh, just in case any of you bunnies (that i actually know in real life) has tried to contact me through my phone, i'm afraid that it's not going to be any good at the moment. as i marched towards the check-in desk at sydney airport, i realised that i lost my finnish sim card along all the other shit that went with my dear hello kitty handbag that was stolen in december. i am going to go and get a new sim card with the same number today, so hopefully i will have my old number operating today.

oh and i finally got my suitcase! it was delivered around 11pm last night. so it's all good.

now it's time for me to finish my morning coffee, slip into my trainers and go for a nice relaxing morning jog in the beautiful finnish forrest and enjoy that gorgeous summer day outside. i love this country.

No comments: