Sunday, May 08, 2005

warning: drunken blog entry

drunk. d-r-u-n-k. me. i am. teeheeheee. luvs it too.

oh, mr. jameson, the love of my life. without you my poor feet would be throbbing with unbearable pain, due to my new and lovely pair of "snowhite" shoes.

oh so pretty and oh so painful. but hell, who ever heard of a comfortable pair of shoes anyway??? meh. that shit just doesn't work.

you know what bunnies? i reckon i'll skull down this cup of chamomile and vanilla tea and crash in. i reckon i need to sleep my poor lil head sober. don't really want to... but for some reason i have a feeling that i should.

good night anyway. actually, bloody excellent night. i SO needed this.

1 comment:

Earl Grey said...

I so would have needed it too, but settled for a cup of tea here back home. God, I am boring myself to death.