Sunday, February 05, 2006

does my forehead say
'DESPERATE - WILL PUT OUT!'
by any chance?

i received four booty calls on friday night. FOUR. all diff blokes. fucked up i tell you. had a backbone tho and said no to all. heh. yay for me!

one of them was deviant tho. was so tempted to invite him over, but i was too tired to be of any use...

then on saturday, i walk up to woollies to do my usual grocery shop. i look like shit, no make-up, nothing. as i'm standing in the queue, this guy starts to talk me up. i thought he was just being friendly, but when i walk out of the store, he's waiting me outside, walks up to me and goes 'i don't mean to sound like a freak or anything... but you seem really nice and i was wondering if you'd like to go for a coffee or something...' i flashed my most charming smile, told him that i was flattered but that i was already involved with someone so it wouln't be fair...

i know it wasn't exactly true... but i don't think i needed any extra trouble.

No comments: