Wednesday, September 14, 2005

robbed in bright daylight

fuck.

i was walking back to work, after a rather nice 'business' lunch with a shit hot corporate whore covered in pinstripe [insert here lots of droolage], i got assaulted. in the middle of the day, along the busiest plaza in sydney and no one did a thing to help me. no one.

he spotted me from afar. approached me with a smile and stopped me even tho i tried to hurry past without talking to him. the eyes.

he started with the usual chit chat and as he got to the money bit i tried to do the usual comeback: "listen sweetheart, i'm one half soulless corp whore and the other half penniless art student. neither one will help you..." but he had the smile. and the charm. and i was fucked.

along with the joy of watching my bank account get robbed every month, i got a rubber bracelet for it. 'make poverty history' it says. does that mean exterminating the poor ppl?

heh. it did make me feel a lil bit better when i heard that the same 'boy with the pretty eyes' had scored half of the office.

note to self: fuck me i'm stupid.

--

it’ll get worse before | it’ll get better | but it will get better | you’ve got to look on the | bright side | the same rules apply for me and you | as for anyone ever going through | there’s no forsaking | this heart’s for breaking | all there for the taking | it’s love in the making | noon according to the sundial | time has cast a shadow | i’ve yet to discover | what’s making me tick || roisin murphy - love in the making

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will call you Coconut from now on. Tough hard exterior but all soft wet and milky on the inside.

Kiwi

tp said...

ooh, i love coconut. especially in the form of pina coladas. oh hang on... i think that was rum.

my mistake.

Soon said...

Never really had a problem with them ending up almost giving me money. All in the attack I suppose. Martin Place can be dangerous.